quinta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2013

Também com Anthony Bennett














Vou ajudar!



















Many thanks to P. Rees for : http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981853071


...... "   that Tony Bennett is not only credible in his opinions, but he is now a martyr for the cause ..... " 






(to Tony Bennett) I have to ask: Do you regret it? Was it worth it?

Tony Bennett: Probably not. I... I mean, all that I've said in court today is great. I do not wish to do anything further. I've said... I've given my opinion, I've given my reasons, I've given some facts, that's it. I... I can do no more than that.

When he said that I was being sentenced to three months in jail, I thought that he meant it and I had prepared myself mentally for that. Errm... Obviously I'm relieved that, errm... he's not, errm... put me in jail straight away.


Blog do N Moore