sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

O espectáculo tem de continuar, certo?

http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2012/04/breaking-non-news.html

by Sina J

We interrupt our break for this non-news announcement. It seems that besides being entertained by SY putting their foot in their mouths, as we predicted we would be, we'll have also have to watch the McCanns do the same. 

SY have found 195 lines of enquiry which come from 25% of the available material so that leaves 75% not yet looked at. Working on averages that would make 585 lines of enquiry yet to be revealed so in total it could be 780 potential ‘leads’ waiting to be discovered. 


Ler o artigo completo em