segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

McLivro e McBicicleta (A.Esse Blog)









http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2011/03/if-i-may-be-so-bold-mrs-kate-about-that.html


(Anna: pardon..... i will copy some.... )


Ler tudo na ligação acima indicada.


" ..at the moment I don't think I'll be buying it, but if I thought I'd find at least some of the answers to lots of questions that have been buzzing round the internet and my head since your daughter Madeleine disappeared,........... "


.............................




" I guess maybe you didn't notice all those people out searching while you were busy making phone calls! 

To be continued:

  • The 48 questions.
  • The pink blanket.
  • Gerry and the lollipop.
  • "I know. I was there."

And anything else I recall in the meantime! "





From :AnnaEsse 
Enviar um comentário