terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

Carta ao Editor









tuesday, 15 march 2011

Madeleine McCann: Letter to the Editor (revisited)

I have actually just been emailed this, which I believe was originally submitted to the ANORAK site, although I think it was translated and published in Portugal.

Written over 2 and a half years ago, I had actually forgotten all about it! Reading it again makes me realise just how little things have changed in this case! It was, (and still IS), intended to lambast the Press and how they can inform and shape the lives of people who read their words. It also serves to illustrate that, (as I am FOREVER reiterating), it is not just about what really happened in Praia da Luz in 2007, but about the obvious and glaring contradictions in what we are TOLD happened.

Or didn't, as the case may be......


mais:




Enviar um comentário