" I will not be buying the book. We all know detail of the story from the media. SAD story though!"
- pete, Warrington, UK, 03/1/2011 12:18
Click to rate Rating 62
"What has their book to do with the Royal Wedding?"
- Sue, London, 03/1/2011 12:17
Click to rate Rating 73
" How many copies do they expect to sell? telling the story of how they left their daughter and her siblings and went out for a meal. I am still awaiting charges to be brought for child neglect."
- J M Harvey, Builth Wells Powys, 03/1/2011 12:00
Click to rate Rating 137
How very nice of them.
- Ivor Court, Solo, Indonesia., 03/1/2011 11:56
Click to rate Rating 48
"publishers Transworld postponed the release date by a fortnight" Why is it so difficult for DM to come up with headlines that correspond to what is stated in the article???
- Claudia, Cloud 9, 03/1/2011 11:50
Click to rate Rating 21
Chapter One: left child alone while we went out to dinner. The End.
- wends, surrey, 03/1/2011 11:47
Click to rate Rating 161
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343632/Madeleine-McCann-book-launch-postponed-avoid-Royal-wedding-clash.html#ixzz19ymuVqIg