quarta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2010

My sympathy is with Madeleine







......" As a parent myself I feel a lot of sympathy, especially for Maddie who, along with the others should at the very least have had some sort of supervision.

We have all, at sometime or other, been on holiday with our children and gone out at night but, if failing to take them with us, we made sure we had an appropriate baby sitter.

So, while I can feel for the McCanns I can feel more, a lot more, sympathy for Maddie and cannot help wondering if all this re-opening of the hunt for Maddie is at the very least pricing the consciences of the parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

If not, it should certainly do so.

Donald Leach"




Wednesday, 10th November 2010



e:








Child Development

Analysis: Inflated view of risk inhibits children

Cyndy Hawkins, 10 November 2010, 12:00am




Enviar um comentário