imagem marketing puro.
Voltando à " cena " de Madrid
Why is Gerry McCann interested in “International Approaches to Reputation Management”?
Question by Richard Nixon: Why is Gerry McCann interested in “International Approaches to Reputation Management”?
He appeared on 6th October 2009 to be the key speaker on “InternationalApproaches to Reputation Management” at the International Bar Association conference.
The session dealt with the different approaches that could be adopted by lawyers in various jurisdictions to protect their clients’ reputations.
I can understand wanting to maintain a good image but is traveling to Madrid to be the key speaker at aninternational legal conference really necessary?
Why do the McCanns seem so obsessed with their reputation rather than with finding their daughter?
Answer by ketkonen
Because some middle class parents are like this, and because they are middle class they can get away with it. My parents were middle class and they were a very nasty couple, but who would have believed it ? When I was 14 I had to restrain my mother from setting fire to our house ! And she was a deputy headmistress with a good degree. See what I mean ? My parents were cold heartless and downright dangerous, but were protected by their professional status.
6 Responses to “Q&A: Why is Gerry McCann interested in “International Approaches to Reputation Management”?”
1. Deighton says: November 25, 2010 at 2:20 am he likes being famous doesn’t he! The standard line is that all the fame seeking helps to publicise the search, but I don’t see ho this does. I say they are wanabe celebs – they never cared much about their kids!
2. kerryanne1963 says: November 25, 2010 at 2:44 am why indeed , we all know how precious his reputation is to him another day another nail gerry
3. Rowan says: November 25, 2010 at 6:09 am This could be the categorical part of your environmental policy and it'll help you decide what type of serious environmental impacts you ought to be mindful of in your company. By planning out a useful way for it to become a part of your business you can defeat some of the obstacles and obstacles that may instead hinder your progress.
4. Davion says: November 25, 2010 at 9:16 pm Medical approaches can be split into 2 – drug treatment and surgical intervention.
5. stanley3147 says: November 26, 2010 at 6:08 am It's the process of learning the way to ‘calm down’ and diffuse the counterproductive emotion of fury before it gets to a damaging level. Getting some is a wonderful idea if you don't understand how to control your hate.
6. iraberger_t8 says: November 26, 2010 at 12:01 pm As an example it can lead to behaviour like short temperedness, sullenness, withdrawal into oneself, protracted short-temper and overt aggression when coping with people. There’s little that you can do to avoid them, they can happen to you.