terça-feira, 5 de outubro de 2010


Most social workers suffer from cognitive distortionhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_distortion Did you know that for every child social services gets into care and adopt out gets a REBATE from the GOVERNMENT and the heads of social services,social worker and PRIVATE ADOPTION AGENCIES get a nice little bonus too! ! The family court judges sit on the adoption panels and decide if children are adoptable, work that one out!!
The UK Social services are trying to locate me and take my son back to the UK and put him into foster care using the Hague Convention. Even though i have been seperated from my ex partner for 20 months and my son will not be at risk of witnessing domestic violence. They say he was unlawfully removed from their care, i say he was unlawfully removed from my care. Who are the abusers? The Social services and courts have done more damage to my childrens lives and mine than my ex partner ever did.
I had to leave my eldest son by a previous ex partner and his girlfriend who has been alienating me from my son's life using my situation with social services. I hope my son spencer see's this and understands the truth of what happened and finds me oneday.
WATCH OUT BIG BROTHER IS HERE,ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
Here is my story http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew...


The secret family courts try to gag all the people they terrorise, but too many of us are speaking up. Bullies always get caught out in the end.

Enviar um comentário