quinta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2010

Jeremy Wilkins





......... " Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jeremy Wilkins and a woman in purple.

I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner. At the next crossing, I turned right and continued


………….


Relative to the sighting in Dr. Francisco Gentil street;

From the location where we met for our conversation, it is possible to see the top of the hill. I cannot confirm if I was always turned in this direction. It is definitely possible that someone could have crossed holding a child without my noticing.

I do not remember any other information or relevant details which could help this investigation.


McCannfiles."

Enviar um comentário