terça-feira, 15 de junho de 2010

" jornalismo" na era dos Mcs.


.......... " In the past I've posted articles that were intolerably biased against Goncalo Amaral and Lazzeri's work is included on lists I've compiled. Examples can be found elsewhere on this blog.

But one article, not related to the McCanns, I feel I must add here to illustrate the way I believe the Code of Conduct for British journalists has been broken is the following:

"Dad's Not Alfie"
By ANTONELLA LAZZERI / Published: 19 May 2009............ "


... " I hope it is apparent why I have used this an example. The article is about CHILDREN, their names, photographs (and a video) are published. The baby involved is NAMED and the circumstances involving her parentage are given in full detail. The 15 year old girl's sexual history is described as well as a quote describing her as a "slut"." ...........


........ " Shame on you, Antonella. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Finally, about the editors... "
Enviar um comentário